Se Habla Espanol
206.430.6096

Lynnwood Personal Injury Attorney

Committed to protecting the legal rights of victims everywhere

WE SPEAK MULTIPLE LANGUAGES

English


language1

Urdu


language2

Spanish


language3

Punjabi


language4

Russian


language5

Mandarin


language6

Vietnamese


language7

Somali


language8

Hindi


language9

Lynnwood Personal
Injury Attorney

Have you been injured in an accident? If so, you may be entitled to compensation if your injuries were the result of another person or company’s negligence. A personal injury lawsuit can enable you to recover a wide range of monetary damages arising from an accident. And in many cases, you may be able to settle a personal injury claim without the need for extensive litigation.

At the Khan Law Firm, PLLC, our attorneys can review the facts and circumstances surrounding your accident and advise you on the potential value of a personal injury claim. Of course, no lawyer can guarantee a favorable outcome. But your chances of receiving compensation are significantly better when you work with an attorney who knows how to deal with insurance companies and defense lawyers.

You Need to Act Promptly When It Comes to a Personal Injury Claim

You do not have an unlimited amount of time to act following an accident. In Washington State, there is a three-year statute of limitations in personal injury cases. This means that from the date of your accident, you have three years to take formal legal action against any and all parties who may have been responsible.

On paper, three years sounds like more than enough time. But consider that in many personal injury cases, the full extent of your damages may not be known right away. If you sustained a traumatic brain injury in an auto accident, for example, it may be weeks or months until you receive a proper diagnosis. In addition, it often takes substantial time to properly investigate an accident, and during this period the clock is still ticking.

Free case evaluation

Our Services for Victims of Personal Injury Accidents

CAR ACCIDENTS

BICYCLE ACCIDENTS

BRAIN INJURIES

BUS ACCIDENTS

TRUCK ACCIDENTS

DRUNK DRIVING INJURIES

MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS

DOG BITES

WRONGFUL DEATH

COMPENSATION AVAILABLE FOR INJURED VICTIMS

  • Medical bills;
  • Rehabilitation expenses;
  • The cost of any necessary future long-term care;
  • Lost wages;
  • Diminished earning capacity;
  • Long-term disability;
  • Pain and suffering;
  • Mental anguish or emotional distress;
  • Loss of life enjoyment; and
  • Wrongful death.

SCHEDULE YOUR
FREE CONSULTATION

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

WE ARE HERE
TO HELP

What Damages Are Available in a Personal Injury Case?

Damages reflect the monetary value of your injuries. Some damages are easy to quantify, such as your medical bills. Other damages do not have a specific price tag attached, notably your pain and suffering following an accident. But a judge or jury can still award you compensation for these “non-economic” damages.

Unlike many other states, Washington currently has no legal limit on non-economic damages in force, thanks to a state Supreme Court decision. This means that a jury is free to award you full, fair, and reasonable compensation for all of your damages arising from a defendant’s negligence.

At the same time, you need to know that a court may also reduce the amount of compensation you receive if you are found to be partially at-fault for an accident. It is not uncommon in personal injury cases for the defense to try and shift blame to the plaintiff. Washington follows a “comparative fault” rule in personal injury cases. Let’s say the jury decides you are 30 percent at-fault for the accident. This means that any final award of damages will be reduced by that same 30 percent. But the negligent defendant is still on the hook for the remaining 70 percent.

Free case evaluation

OUR CLIENTS
ARE TALKING

testi-stars

“Aggressively and diligently presented my case.”
-SH

testi-stars

“He cared about me and my case.”
-MA

testi-stars

“Steady and trustworthy advice”
-RP

testi-stars

“I received maximum compesation”
-OM

WE KNOW HOW TO
RECOVER DAMAGES

Contact Us Today to Schedule a Consultation

If you have been seriously injured in an accident, it is in your best interests to seek timely, qualified legal advice. Lynwood personal injury lawyer Khalil Khan and his team are ready to assist you. Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation.