Se Habla Espanol
206.430.6096

Yakima Personal Injury Attorney

Committed to protecting the legal rights of victims everywhere

WE SPEAK MULTIPLE LANGUAGES

English


language1

Urdu


language2

Spanish


language3

Punjabi


language4

Russian


language5

Mandarin


language6

Vietnamese


language7

Somali


language8

Hindi


language9

Yakima Personal
Injury Attorney

Suffering even a minor injury certainly does not add to the quality of one’s day – no one likes to stub their toe, knock their elbow, or trip when walking. But minor injuries rarely lead to long-term consequences. On the other hand, serious accidents can and do have traumatic impacts on people’s lives. At the Khan Law Firm, our Yakima personal injury attorneys know that when you’ve been involved in a serious accident, you need serious legal representation. Call us today for the support and guidance you can depend on.

Do You Have a Personal Injury Case?

While all injuries can be painful and expensive to treat, not all injuries warrant the filing of a personal injury claim. Unfortunately, if you are responsible for your own injuries, there’s probably no one against whom you can file a suit.

On the other hand, if someone else is responsible for your harm, then you can file a claim against that party for damages. In order to win, you’ll need to prove that the other party owed you a duty of care, breached the duty of care owed to you, and that the breach of the duty of care was the proximate cause of harm.

Free case evaluation

Our Services for Victims of Personal Injury Accidents

CAR ACCIDENTS

BICYCLE ACCIDENTS

BRAIN INJURIES

BUS ACCIDENTS

TRUCK ACCIDENTS

DRUNK DRIVING INJURIES

MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS

DOG BITES

WRONGFUL DEATH

COMPENSATION AVAILABLE FOR INJURED VICTIMS

  • Medical bills;
  • Rehabilitation expenses;
  • The cost of any necessary future long-term care;
  • Lost wages;
  • Diminished earning capacity;
  • Long-term disability;
  • Pain and suffering;
  • Mental anguish or emotional distress;
  • Loss of life enjoyment; and
  • Wrongful death.

SCHEDULE YOUR
FREE CONSULTATION

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

WE ARE HERE
TO HELP

Shared Fault in a Personal Injury Case

In a personal injury claim, you can hold the party who’s responsible for your injuries and damages liable for the full value of your harm; however, if you contributed to your injuries in any way, this can impact how much you can recover. As found in the Revised Code of Washington Chapter 4.22, any contributory fault on the part of the plaintiff diminished the compensation amount awarded in proportion to the degree of fault. For example, if you are found to be 15 percent responsible for a car accident because you were distracted at the time it happened, then you can only hold the other driver liable for 85 percent of your total losses.

Free case evaluation

OUR CLIENTS
ARE TALKING

testi-stars

“Aggressively and diligently presented my case.”
-SH

testi-stars

“He cared about me and my case.”
-MA

testi-stars

“Steady and trustworthy advice”
-RP

testi-stars

“I received maximum compesation”
-OM

WE KNOW HOW TO
RECOVER DAMAGES

How Our Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help

When you work with the Khan Law Firm, our Yakima personal injury lawyers will work hard for you. We’ll investigate your case, hire any necessary experts, build your claim, calculate your damages, negotiate your settlement, and prepare your case for litigation when necessary.

Our lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, which means that we don’t get paid if your case isn’t successful. We also offer free consultations, and are committed to providing our clients with the high-quality services that they deserve.

If you have been injured, please don’t hesitate to call us. The earlier you schedule your consultation, the sooner we can start investigating your case, preserving evidence, and working to get you the settlement you deserve. Reach out to us by phone or online at your convenience to schedule your consultation. We can travel to your location.