BREMERTON PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
As the home of the Bremerton Annex of Naval Base Kitsap, the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard, and multiple parks and museums, it’s no wonder that Bremerton has a lot of visitors. Indeed, Bremerton is the largest city in Kitsap County and is easily accessible (including by ferry!) from Seattle. With motor vehicles, ships, and countless people, it’s no wonder that accidents occur here on an unfortunately routine basis. If you or a loved one has been involved in a Bremerton personal injury accident, our Bremerton personal injury attorneys at the office of the Khan Injury Law PLLC can help you to hold the responsible party liable and seek compensation for your losses. Call us today to learn more.
What Is a Personal Injury Claim?
When one person is injured due to another’s actions, the injured party may have a cause of action for a personal injury claim. A personal injury claim is a type of civil action wherein the injured party seeks to hold the at-fault party, called the defendant, liable for their injuries. A defendant’s liability is based on four elements:
- Owing a duty of care to a plaintiff (the injured party);
- Breaching the duty of care through a wrongful or neglectful act;
- Evidence that shows that the defendant’s breach was the proximate cause of the plaintiff’s harm; and
- The plaintiff has suffered actual damages.
A personal injury claim may arise out of a variety of different accident and injury types. Types of cases that our law firm usually works on including motor vehicle accident claims, commercial vehicle claims, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and falls, dog bite claims, product liability claims, and other cases involving catastrophic injuries.
How Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Bremerton Can Help You
If you have been injured in an accident and have questions about the personal injury claims process or your rights, our law firm can provide you with the advice and guidance you need. We work hard to make sure our clients receive the settlement offers they deserve. When you hire our Bremerton personal injury lawyers, you can count on us to:
- Investigate your case, bring in relevant experts, and gather evidence to support your claim.
- Prove the fault of the other party with compelling arguments and great witnesses.
- Calculate your damages, accounting for the full value of your economic and noneconomic losses.
- Issue a demand letter against the at-fault party’s insurer and represent you in all conversations with the insurance adjuster.
- Negotiate your settlement offer.
- Litigate your case in court if necessary.
Call Our Bremerton Personal Injury Attorneys Today
When you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you undoubtedly deserve to be compensated in full for your losses. At the office of the Khan Injury Law PLLC, we’ll work with you to improve the chances of your case being successful. Our Bremerton personal injury attorneys have years of experience and a track record of excellence. Call us today or send us a message online to schedule your free consultation.
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Best law firm in Seattle!! All the staff is very professional and warm. They were always informative and called us right back.