Khalil Khan graduated from Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, B.C. with a BA in Criminology and International Relations. He received his Juris Doctor degree from Seattle University. Following graduation, he joined Olsen Law Firm PLLC and was associated with that firm until 2007. His practice is focused in the area of personal injury. He is admitted to practice in Washington State and in the U.S. District Court for the Western District. He is a member of Washington State Bar Association and Washington Association for Justice.
Khalil is fluent in English, Punjabi, Urdu and Hindi languages. In his free time, Khalil enjoys spending time with his family, reading books, working out, and gardening.
MORE ABOUT KHALIL
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- Seattle University, School of Law – Seattle, Washington
- Simon Fraser University – Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Association for Justice, Member