Burien, WA Injury Lawyer
Located on Puget Sound south of Seattle, Burien is one of the most beautiful areas in the state of Washington. But as the population of Burien grows–which it has done rapidly since its incorporation in 1993–and more people move to Burien, the risk of accident and injury increases. While being involved in an accident may have been the last thing you were planning for, if you have been injured due to another’s negligence, our Burien injury lawyers at the Khan Injury Law want you to know that we are here for you. To learn more about your right to recover damages and steps you should take immediately following an accident, please call our legal team directly today.
Our Burien, WA Injury Practice Areas
At the Khan Injury Law, we have experience working on numerous types of personal injury claim types and feel confident in our ability to represent you. Our personal injury practice areas include:
- Motor vehicle accidents. Motor vehicle accidents are a leading cause of injury and death in Washington. We have experience working on various types of motor vehicle accident claims, including car accidents, commercial vehicle accidents, truck accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, drunk driving accidents, and more.
- Catastrophic injury cases. A catastrophic injury can be life-changing. Our lawyers work with victims who have suffered severe burn injuries, amputation injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and spinal cord injuries.
- Premises liability cases. If you are injured on someone else’s property, our Washington injury lawyers can help. We focus on slip and fall claims, as well as dog bite cases, amusement park injuries cases, and workplace accident claims.
- Products liability cases. As a consumer, you have a right to use a product without suffering an injury. If a defective product or pharmaceutical has resulted in an injury, our lawyers can help.
- Wrongful death claims. If you have lost a loved one and you think that another person was to blame for your loved one’s death, then you may be able to bring forth a wrongful death claim for damages.
Why Work with Our Burien, WA Injury Attorneys?
Suffering an injury can be scary and unsettling, but turning to a lawyer isn’t always an obvious choice. In fact, many people fear working with a lawyer, assuming they will incur exorbitant fees or create unnecessary drama. But working with a lawyer may be the smartest thing you do. Here are some things to look forward to from our Burien injury lawyers:
- Experience working on numerous personal injury case types. Our lawyers have experience working on numerous different types of personal injury cases, as stated above. Our years of experience combine to provide you with highly skilled, knowledgeable legal services.
- Range of legal services. Our lawyers handle all elements of your case from start to finish. Our range of legal services includes:
- Accident investigation. Our lawyers manage an investigation of your case to determine fault and liability.
- Hiring experts. We can hire experts to build your claim and add clout to your case. This includes accident reconstruction experts, forensic experts, and various other expert types.
- Paperwork and legal documents. Any documents or paperwork related to your claim, ranging from police reports to demand letters and more, will be drafted, organized, or otherwise managed by our staff.
- Claim negotiation. We represent you in all settlement negotiations and work hard to get you your full settlement award. We can also represent you in litigation if your claim requires it.
- Transparency and honesty. We approach all of our clients with full disclosure and transparency regarding our process, fees and payments, and more. There will never be any surprises when working with us.
- Reputation of success. We maintain a reputation of success. We have received numerous accolades and recognitions for our legal services, and have numerous five-star reviews from our clients.
- Commitment to you. When you choose our team, you can count on our commitment to you. We make sure you feel like a top priority during the claims process, and are always accessible and available to answer your questions and meet your needs.
- Free consultations and contingency fee basis. Finally, note that we work on a completely contingency fee basis, which means that we only get paid if you do. You won’t face any hourly or out-of-pocket fees when you choose our law first, and we offer free case consultations.
You Have a Right to Recovery
Under Washington personal injury law, a person who is injured due to another’s negligence can hold the at-fault party liable for their harm. This means that if you have been injured because another party breached the duty of care owed to you, you can file a claim against that party for the full extent of your damages. You can seek compensation for the full value of your economic losses, noneconomic losses, and even punitive damages in some cases.
While you maintain the right to seek compensation, note that it is important that you bring forth your claim as soon as possible after your accident occurs; failing to do so can result in destroyed evidence and a more difficult recovery process. What’s more, waiting too long to file a lawsuit could result in a breach of the statute of limitations, which is three years in Washington. The sooner that you call our lawyers, the earlier that we can start working with you to help you recover the settlement that you deserve.
How to Schedule Your Free Injury Consultation
If you have been injured or if you are representing a loved one who has been seriously injured, you can schedule a free injury consultation with our Burien injury attorneys to learn more about your rights. The best way to do this is to call our law firm directly, stop by our law office in person, or send us a message telling us more about your accident. We are here to help you, and you can trust our lawyers to put you first.