Custer, WA Personal Injury Attorney
It’s hard to imagine that somewhere as small as Custer, which has fewer than 400 people living within it, could be the site of a serious accident. Yet dangerous premises, unsafe drivers, vicious dogs, and other hazards sometimes make their presence known, impacting unsuspecting victims. If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident that has led to severe and life-altering injuries, our Custer personal injury attorneys can provide you with the representation you deserve. Our lawyers always work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you won’t owe us a cent if you don’t recover a personal injury award. To learn more about your rights when you’ve been injured, call our law firm today.
Types of Personal Injury Claims We Take On in Custer, WA
Our law firm has decades of combined legal experience working on a wide range of personal injury case types. Types of personal injury claims we take on include:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including commercial truck accidents, bus accidents, rollovers, single- and multi-vehicle collisions, etc.;
- Bicycle accidents;
- Motorcycle accidents;
- Pedestrian accidents;
- Dog bites;
- Dangerous premises accidents;
- Slip and fall claims;
- Defective product accidents;
- Defective pharmaceutical cases;
- Workplace accidents; and More.
If you’ve been injured, or if you have lost a loved one in a severe accident that you believe was caused by the fault of another, we are here to help. Do not hesitate to call us for your free consultation.
Services Offered By Our Custer Personal Injury Lawyers
Our lawyers provide comprehensive services that are designed to maximize the settlement offer that you receive. We will do the following and more–
- Investigate your case to gather evidence to prove the fault of the other party, prove proximate cause, and determine exactly what happened and who should pay for your damages;
- Hire experts, including accident reconstruction experts, to help us prove your case and give weight to your claim;
- Calculate your damages so that when you receive a settlement offer, you know whether or not it fairly compensated you;
- Represent you throughout the entire process, including in conversations with an insurance adjuster and any other parties;
- Review and negotiate your settlement offer, engaging in a back-and-forth with the insurance company that aims to maximize how much you receive; and
- Represent you in court should your case end in litigation. While this is rare–most cases settle in the negotiations phase–if your case does go to court, you can count on our lawyers. We have trial experience.
In addition to the above, we will also be available and accessible to you throughout the entire process. We will be able to answer your questions and keep you informed of the process and state of your case.
Compensation Available For Injured Victims
- Medical bills;
- Rehabilitation expenses;
- The cost of any necessary future long-term care;
- Lost wages;
- Diminished earning capacity;
- Long-term disability;
- Pain and suffering;
- Mental anguish or emotional distress;
- Loss of life enjoyment; and
- Wrongful death
We Are Here To Help
Timeline for Your Custer, WA Personal Injury Case
You will only have a limited amount of time to file a personal injury lawsuit if you are injured in or around Custer, Washington. Under Washington law, most personal injury cases have a three-year statute of limitations. What this means is that you must file a lawsuit within three years from the date of the accident or other incident that gave rise to your claim. If you do not file your lawsuit within that three-year time window, you will have what is known as a time-barred claim. Once a claim is barred because the statute of limitations ran out, you will not be able to obtain compensation by filing a civil lawsuit.
To avoid a situation in which you file your claim too late, you should begin working with an Custer personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. If you get in touch with the Khan Injury Law soon after your injury, we can begin working on your case and can ensure that your claim is filed in a timely manner.
We Know How To Recover Damages
Call Our Custer Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Being involved in a serious accident could change your life. As you think about your future, consider how receiving a fair settlement for your injuries could shape things moving forward. For the help and legal support you need, call the Custer personal injury attorneys at the Khan Injury Law PLLC directly for your free consultation.