Ellensburg Car Accident Lawyer
Home of Central Washington University and located along the Yakima River, Ellensburg, Washington is an agricultural region that was founded in the 1870s. Today, Ellensburg sits at the junction of Interstate 90 and Interstate 92, meaning that it’s no stranger to traffic. Indeed, car accidents in and around Ellensburg are far too common. If you or a loved one has been involved in a car crash, our Ellensburg car accident lawyers at the Khan Injury Law PLLC can provide you with legal support as you seek damages for your losses. Please call us today to schedule a free consultation at your convenience.
You Deserve Compensation After a Crash
When you have been involved in a car accident, you deserve to be compensated for your injuries. By filing a car accident claim against the at-fault party, you can seek damages or monetary compensation. Throughout the claims process, you will need to prove that the other driver breached the duty of care owed to you via an act of negligence—the failure to exercise the proper degree of care. You’ll also need to prove that your injuries and damages would not have occurred but for this party’s negligence, as well as the extent of your losses.
Types of Damages Recoverable in a Car Accident Claim
You can recover compensation for the full value of your economic and non-economic damages, assuming you can prove that the other party was 100 percent to blame for your losses and the insurance coverage to pay for your claim exists.
- Economic damages. Economic damages are damages for your actual economic losses, such as the value of damages to your vehicle, your medical expenses, your lost wages, etc.
- Noneconomic damages. Noneconomic damages are harder to calculate because these types of damages are intangible. Noneconomic damages refer to the value of a person’s pain, suffering, emotional distress, and diminished quality of life.
Both types of damages are recoverable in a car accident claim. Talk to an attorney to learn more about how much your claim may be worth.
How Will an Ellensburg Car Accident Lawyer Help Me?
Our Ellensburg car accident attorney will assist you in the following ways:
- Investigating your accident;
- Proving causation and negligence;
- Calculating your damages;
- Handling all claim documents;
- Representing you during negotiations; and
- Filing a lawsuit and litigating your case in court if necessary.
Most claims are filed out of court. If your case does go to court, you’ll want an Ellensburg car accident attorney with trial experience.
Schedule Your Free Case Consultation Today
You can schedule a case consultation with an Ellensburg car accident attorney at no cost at your convenience. Reach out to the Khan Injury Law PLLC online or by phone today to learn more about your options.