HAZEL DELL, WA CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
Hazel Dell is a beautiful place to live within the Vancouver, WA metro area. It has ties to a farming community and has maintained the same rustic charm of days past. But regardless of how beautiful and charming Hazel Dell may be, there are thousands of drivers on the neighborhood’s roads at a given time—the risk of a car accident is very real. If you’ve been involved in a Hazel Dell car accident and have suffered physical injuries, financial losses, or both, our Hazel Dell, WA car accident lawyer at the Khan Injury Law PLLC is here for you. Please call our law firm directly today for your free consultation. We are here for you.
What Is a Car Accident Lawsuit?
When a car crash occurs, conducting an investigation into the crash is imperative to determine fault. Because Washington is an at-fault state, whoever causes an accident will be responsible for paying for the damages (typically through one’s liability insurance policy). Usually, this process is settled out of court, as the involved insurance company will make an offer to the claimant to compensate them for their injuries. After negotiations, a settlement can usually be reached.
It is only when a settlement cannot be reached that filing a car accident lawsuit may be necessary and appropriate. A car accident lawsuit will include litigation (assuming that parties cannot reach a settlement agreement before trial).
Why Do I Need a Car Accident Lawyer?
If you have been involved in a car accident, you need a Hazel Dell car accident attorney on your side. Here’s how an attorney from our office can help you:
- Investigate your case to determine fault, gather evidence, and calculate the value of your claim. Our law firm has the resources necessary to fully investigate your case, and to bring in experts where appropriate (such as accident reconstruction experts).
- Represent you in conversations with the insurance agent, who may be trying to find ways to devalue your claim. We’ll make sure that your best interests are protected.
- Represent you during settlement negotiations to ensure that you don’t accept an unfair offer and that the insurance company doesn’t take advantage of you. We work hard to make sure you get a fair settlement and have years of negotiations experience.
- File your lawsuit and represent you in court should out-of-court settlement prove impossible. Our law firm has trial experience.
- Answer any questions that you have throughout the process.
How Much Time Do I Have to File a Claim?
As mentioned, most claims settle during negotiations without going to court; however, if you do need to file a lawsuit, you’ll need to do so within the statute of limitations. The statute of limitations for car accident claims in Hazel Dell is three years. If you wait longer than three years from the date of your accident to file your suit, the court will not hear your case and you will be barred from recovering compensation.
Call Our Hazel Dell, WA Car Accident Lawyer Today for a Free Consultation
Being involved in a car accident is overwhelming. At the office of the Khan Injury Law PLLC, our local lawyers know what it takes to advocate for our clients. To learn more about our Hazel Dell, WA car accident attorney and how we can help, please call us directly or send us a message at your convenience requesting a free consultation.
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Best law firm in Seattle!! All the staff is very professional and warm. They were always informative and called us right back.