Pasco Personal Injury Attorney
As one of the three cities that makes up the Tri-Cities area in Washington, the city of Pasco itself may be smaller, but the Tri-Cities metropolitan area is quite large. At the Khan Injury Law, our lawyers have experience working in Pasco and the surrounding areas, and are familiar with the various courthouses, judges, clerks, important landmarks, and more. If you have been injured in Pasco and have questions about your options and how you can recover monetary compensation for your harm, our lawyers want to help. Call us today for your free consultation.
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas
Our lawyers have experience working on a wide range of personal injury case types and feel confident in our ability to represent you, regardless of how you have been injured. Our personal injury practice areas include:
- Car accidents;
- Truck accidents;
- Brain injuries;
- Motorcycle accidents;
- Defective product cases;
- Bus accidents;
- Bicycle accidents;
- Pedestrian accidents;
- Slip and fall cases;
- Dog accidents;
- Boating accidents;
- Medical malpractice; and
- Wrongful death cases.
Compensation Available For Injured Victims
- Medical bills;
- Rehabilitation expenses;
- The cost of any necessary future long-term care;
- Lost wages;
- Diminished earning capacity;
- Long-term disability;
- Pain and suffering;
- Mental anguish or emotional distress;
- Loss of life enjoyment; and
- Wrongful death.
We are Here to Help
What You Need to Prove in a Personal Injury Claim and How We Can Help
If you have been injured in Pasco, you’ll need to prove the elements of a personal injury claim in order to hold another party responsible for your damages. The elements of a personal injury claim are:
- The defendant owed you a duty of care. You’ll need to prove that the person against whom you’re filing a claim owed you a duty of care. Often, this is implied. For example, all duties owe a duty of care to others on the road.
- The defendant breached the duty of care owed to you. This is the part of the process where you need to prove negligence – the failure to exercise the proper degree of care for the given situation. Our lawyers can help by gathering evidence and consulting with experts.
- The breach of the duty of care was the proximate cause of your accident. The third thing that you’ll need to prove is that your accident would not have occurred but for the breach of the duty of care that occurred. Again, our lawyers will work hard to prove this important element through an analysis of the evidence, consultation with experts, and more.
- You suffered damages. Finally, you’ll need to prove that not only did the three things above occur, but also that you suffered damages as a result. We calculate the full value of your damages, including all economic and noneconomic losses.
We Know How to Recover Damages
Call Our Pasco Personal Injury Lawyers Today
At the Khan Injury Law, we understand what you’re going through when you or a loved one has been severely injured. Navigating the personal injury claims process can be difficult, and you may not be sure where to start. When you call our personal injury attorneys in Pasco, we can start working on your claim immediately and advise you along the way. We work on a contingency fee basis and always offer free consultations. Call today by dialing (206) 681-9520 to get started.