Port Angeles Car Accident Attorney
While Port Angeles may be a relatively small city, the Olympic National Park Visitor Center is located within the city, and the city also serves as a town through which millions of drivers pass when taking Highway 101. While car accidents may not be as common here as they are in other parts of the state, they do happen. If you have been in a crash, our Port Angeles car accident attorneys at the Khan Injury Law PLLC are here to help. Call us today to learn more about your rights and how we can support you in seeking compensation after a crash.
Types of Car Accidents in Port Angeles
Our lawyers are able to work on a wide variety of car accident case types. Common car accident cases that we work on include:
- Head-on crashes. Head-on crashes are the most fatal type of crash. Often occurring due to distracted driving, drunk driving, or falling asleep at the wheel, these crashes lead to catastrophic damages.
- Rollover collisions. Rollover collisions are another very deadly crash type. Sometimes involving only one vehicle, it can be difficult to determine liability in a rollover crash.
- Rear-end accidents. Rear-end crashes are usually minor and usually are the fault of the rear driver, but neither statement is always true. Sometimes, rear-end crashes occur because of another’s negligence, and in rare situations—such as when drivers are traveling at high speeds—they can be very serious.
- T-bone accidents. Usually occurring at intersections, a T-bone accident happens when the front of one vehicle strikes the side of another, forming a T-like shape.
- Side-swipe crashes. Side-swipe crashes often happen when a driver is changing lanes and fails to see another driver in their blind spot. When these accidents occur at high speeds, they can be fatal.
- Commercial vehicle accidents, single-vehicle collisions, and multi-vehicle collisions. In addition to the above types of car accident cases, our Port Angeles car accident lawyers also work on commercial vehicle accident claims, single-vehicle collision claims, and multi-vehicle pile-up cases.
How Our Port Angeles Car Accident Attorney Can Help You
Being in a car accident can change your life in a matter of seconds. Chances are that you are feeling very overwhelmed and unable to envision what the future will look like. When you really need an advocate on your side who will work hard to get you a settlement, you need a lawyer. Our car accident attorney in Port Angeles will investigate your claim, prove fault, calculate your damages, file a claim on your behalf, and negotiate your settlement. You can count on our representation from start to finish.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
You deserve to be compensated after a crash. To learn more about your rights and how our Port Angeles car accident attorney can help, please call us directly or send us a message at your convenience. We offer free consultations and can start working on your case today.