Ruston, WA Car Accident Lawyer
At Khan Injury Law, PLLC, our Ruston car accident attorneys have deep experience advocating for the rights of people wrongfully hurt in crashes. We hold insurance companies accountable for treating people fairly. If you or someone you know was hurt in a motor vehicle collision, we are more than ready to help. To arrange a free, fully confidential initial consultation with a Washington auto accident attorney, please contact our law firm today.
An Overview of Auto Accident Laws in Washington
Were you injured in a car crash in Pierce County, Washington? If so, it is crucial that you have a basic understanding of how liability works. Here are three key things to know about car accident laws in Washington:
- A Three-Year Statute of Limitations: Under Wash. Rev. Code § 4.16.080, auto accident injury claims are governed by a three-year statute of limitations. You must file a claim within three years of a crash in Ruston or you could lose out on your rights.
- Liability is Based on Fault: In Washington, liability for a crash is based on fault. The party who caused an accident through negligence—speeding, distracted driving, etc—can be held liable for the resulting damages.
- Washington Uses Comparative Negligence: Liability is proportioned under the state’s comparative negligence rules (Wash. Rev. Code § 4.22.005). Each party to an accident is liable for their “share” of the blame.
We Will Maximize Your Financial Compensation
Sadly, the big insurance companies do not make the car accident injury claims process easy on people or families. They try to resolve cases for little or no compensation. Our Washington personal injury attorneys fight aggressively to help our clients secure the maximum compensation. We can help you seek financial support for:
- Automobile repairs/replacement;
- Medical bills and other costs;
- Rehabilitative treatment;
- Loss of current and future earning potential;
- Pain and suffering;
- Long-term disability; and
- Wrongful death of a relative.
How Our Ruston Car Crash Lawyers Can Help
Car accident claims are complicated. At Khan Injury Law, PLLC, we are focused on helping people and families navigate the system—putting them in the best position to get results. When you reach out to our law firm, you will have an opportunity to speak to a Ruston car accident lawyer who will:
- Listen to your story, answer questions, and explain Washington law;
- Gather all evidence, including the police report, witness statements, and medical records;
- Advocate for you in settlement negotiations with the insurance company; and
- Go as far as needed to get you the maximum available financial compensation.
Get Help From a Ruston, WA Auto Accident Attorney
At Khan Injury Law, PLLC, our Ruston car accident lawyers are experienced, results-oriented advocates for clients. If you or your family member was hurt in a traffic collision, we can help. Call us now or send us a message directly online for a no-cost, no-obligation case evaluation. We provide personal injury services throughout Pierce County, including in Ruston, Tacoma, Auburn, Gig Harbor, Puyallup, Edgewood, and University Place.