Se Habla Espanol
206.430.6096

WE SPEAK MULTIPLE LANGUAGES

English


language1

Urdu


language2

Spanish


language3

Punjabi


language4

Russian


language5

Mandarin


language6

Vietnamese


language7

Somali


language8

Hindi


language9

WALLA WALLA CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER

More than just a city with a very fun name, Walla Walla is the largest city and county seat of Walla Walla County! Known for being one of America’s best wine regions, Walla Walla is a favorite spot for residents and tourists alike. Our Walla Walla car accident attorneys at the Khan Law Firm PLLC have worked with Walla Walla residents for years and can help you if you or a loved one has been involved in a crash. Call us today to learn more about your rights when you’ve been involved in an accident.

Top Causes of Car Accidents in Walla Walla

Car accidents are almost always caused by negligence—the failure to act with a reasonable degree of care. Negligence presents in many forms, including:

  • Speeding
  • Driving while intoxicated
  • Tailgating
  • Driving aggressively
  • Driving while distracted
  • Performing illegal maneuvers

In rare cases, car accidents are not caused by drivers’ actions but are instead caused by factors like poor road conditions, poor signage, or vehicle defects. Our lawyers will investigate your crash to determine how it happened and who should be held liable for damages.

Free case evaluation

OTHER PRACTICE AREAS

CAR ACCIDENTS

BICYCLE ACCIDENTS

BRAIN INJURIES

BUS ACCIDENTS

TRUCK ACCIDENTS

DRUNK DRIVING INJURIES

MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS

DOG BITES

WRONGFUL DEATH

Who Pays for Damages After a Crash?

Liability, or legal responsibility, for a crash, is based on negligence: the party who caused the accident is responsible for paying for it. In most cases, you will need to prove that the accident would not have occurred but for the fault of the responsible party in order to recover your full settlement. 

Note that Washington maintains a comparative negligence rule, found in RCW 4.22.005, Effect of Contributory Fault. Under the contributory fault statute, any contributory fault chargeable to the claimant will proportionately diminish their recoverable damages from the defendant. For example, if you are found to be 10 percent to blame for a crash, you can only hold the other party liable for 90 percent of your total losses. 

How Our Car Accident Attorney in Walla Walla Can Help

If you’ve been involved in a Walla Walla car accident, our accident attorneys at the Khan Law Firm PLLC want to help. Ways that we can support you during the process include:

  • Proving fault. We’ll work hard to prove that your accident would not have occurred but for the negligence of the other party. We’ll investigate your crash and hire accident reconstruction experts and other specialists when necessary.
  • Calculating damages. We want you to be compensated in full for your losses. We’ll calculate your losses accounting for the full value of your economic and noneconomic losses.
  • Negotiating your settlement. Unfortunately, insurance adjusters often offer claimants less than they deserve. We’ll make sure that an insurance company isn’t taking advantage of you and represent you throughout the negotiations process. 

Call Our Walla Walla Car Accident Attorneys Today

Being in a crash is scary, and navigating the claims process can be frustrating. To learn more about your rights and how we can help, please call our Walla Walla car accident attorneys today or send us a message online to request your free, no-obligation consultation.

SCHEDULE YOUR
FREE CONSULTATION

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

OUR CLIENTS
ARE TALKING

testi-stars

“Aggressively and diligently presented my case.”
-SH

testi-stars

“He cared about me and my case.”
-MA

testi-stars

“Steady and trustworthy advice”
-RP

testi-stars

“I received maximum compesation”
-OM