Wenatchee, Wa Car Accident Lawyer
About three hours east of Seattle, Wenatchee, Washington has a population of around 35,000. While this may be a small spot on the map, there’s plenty to do in Wenatchee, including skiing, shopping at boutiques, visiting a brewery, and checking out the public market. In fact, Wenatchee attracts its fair share of tourists each year, which, unfortunately, means more drivers on the road and an increased risk of car accidents. If you’ve been involved in a crash in Wenatchee, our Wenatchee, WA car accident lawyers at the Khan Injury Law PLLC want to help you recover the settlement you deserve. Call our law firm today for a free consultation and an overview of your rights.
Steps to Take After a Wenatchee, WA Car Accident
If you’ve been involved in a car accident, taking the following steps can help protect your right to file a claim, and improve your chances of recovering your maximum settlement amount:
- Report the accident. The first thing that you need to do is report the accident to the police. You should do this even if you don’t think your injuries are serious. Be sure to request a copy of the police report.
- Seek medical care. The second thing that you’ll need to do is to seek medical care. If you don’t see medical care, then you will have a hard time trying to get an insurance company to pay you anything for your injuries. Be sure to follow your doctor’s orders after getting care, too.
- Gather evidence. If your injuries do not prevent you from doing so, the next thing that you should do is start to gather evidence. If you are able to take pictures while still at the accident scene, do so; if you can talk to eyewitnesses, try to get their contact information and a few key details about what they saw.
- Tell your insurance company. Fourth, be sure to call your insurance agent and report the accident. You do not have to provide details about fault or what might have caused the crash (and should not), but you should tell the company where the crash happened, what time it happened, and who else was involved.
- Hire an attorney. Finally, you should hire an attorney who can guide you through the claims process and represent your best interests.
How Will a Wenatchee, WA Car Accident Attorney Help Me?
A Wenatchee, WA car accident lawyer from our law firm will help you by investigating your claim, gathering evidence in support of your case, representing you in conversations with the insurance adjuster and during negotiations, and advising you of your legal rights and options. Should your case go to court, our lawyers have trial experience and can litigate your case.
Call the Khan Injury Law PLLC Today for Your Free Consultation
When you’ve been involved in a car accident, the most important thing is that you are fully compensated for your harm. To learn more about how our law firm can help you, call us directly or send us a message at your convenience. Our Wenatchee, WA car accident lawyers are here to help.